Under the direction of Mrs Morien, her teacher, Kierstin's 5th grade class organized a Mother's Day Tea for the class mothers. What a delightful morning we had together! Each child composed a booklet filled with different stories such as my favorite memory, my best vacation, my most embarrassing moment, my family, and my best achievement. If I told you what she wrote, I would embarrass her to death. You will have to ask her yourself for the honor of reading the book. While we mothers snacked on breakfast, the children took turns reading an excerpt from their book. Kierstin spent many hours pondering, writing and completing this book, it will be a treasure for years to come!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Mother's Day Tea
Under the direction of Mrs Morien, her teacher, Kierstin's 5th grade class organized a Mother's Day Tea for the class mothers. What a delightful morning we had together! Each child composed a booklet filled with different stories such as my favorite memory, my best vacation, my most embarrassing moment, my family, and my best achievement. If I told you what she wrote, I would embarrass her to death. You will have to ask her yourself for the honor of reading the book. While we mothers snacked on breakfast, the children took turns reading an excerpt from their book. Kierstin spent many hours pondering, writing and completing this book, it will be a treasure for years to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment