Kierstin's team, Dynamite! They played up to their name this season! I am proud to say that Kierstin let in only 4 goals in 8 games. Yes, when your daughter opts to spend most of the game in the goalie box, you find a different way to keep track of success! She loves to play goalie and all her teammates and team parents feel confident with her there. The last few games she did split her time as a defender and goalie. I must say, she did quite well. Next year, she moves up a division and increases the field and goal size. She is nervous but, I know she is ready for a larger field! They have only one game left this Saturday. Go dynamite!!Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Groovy Goalie
Kierstin's team, Dynamite! They played up to their name this season! I am proud to say that Kierstin let in only 4 goals in 8 games. Yes, when your daughter opts to spend most of the game in the goalie box, you find a different way to keep track of success! She loves to play goalie and all her teammates and team parents feel confident with her there. The last few games she did split her time as a defender and goalie. I must say, she did quite well. Next year, she moves up a division and increases the field and goal size. She is nervous but, I know she is ready for a larger field! They have only one game left this Saturday. Go dynamite!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment