Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bunny Bread


I know some people think they have seen the Virgin Mary's image in many weird places. I even remember the slice of bread that supposedly held her image within. If I am not mistaken, it even went up for auction on e-bay. This slice of bread is no saint but, I swear it looks like a bunny! Maybe it is the Easter Bunny! I kid you not this was not formed, molded or even shaped on purpose. Ok, so maybe it was so hot coming out of the bread machine that it got a little squished. Not until the next morning when I was slicing bread to make the kids' lunches did I notice the perfect likeness I held before me on my cutting board! Don't bother looking for it on e-bay. I had hungry kids to feed!! Anyone for a rabbit sandwich?

No comments: