NOTE PLEASE READ
I have set this blog up with specific security features that do not require obnoxious passwords to enter. However, I have noticed that when the link to my blog appears on other blogs, people whom I don't know may easily access this blog. Maybe I am too protective but, I don't like that. May I request you to remove the link to my blog from your website? Also, please don't cut and paste my photos without permission. Please, come view my site as often as you would like! To do that, you can add me to your favorite's list, then I am a click away! If you notice, I don't have any links on my site.
I realize my blog was linked very innocently, but I want to maintain privacy! I hope you don't think I am requesting too much of you. Hopefully, you will respect my families privacy.
Thanks,
Karen
I realize my blog was linked very innocently, but I want to maintain privacy! I hope you don't think I am requesting too much of you. Hopefully, you will respect my families privacy.
Thanks,
Karen
Happy New Year!
Dave spent the new year canoeing 50 miles with the scouts! I celebrated at the Christensen's! With that the New Year arrived and here we are!
Dave's father was able to visit soon after the New Year! In fact, he came while Dave and David were still on the canoe trail. One day, we went to a Nature Preserve down the street from our home. Steven had a blast taking photos with his new camera. Here are a few photos showing some birds we saw.

We also saw a HUGE alligator, cormorants, turtles, an oak and cypress hammock. It is amazing what you learn while helping Boy Scouts recognize the flora and fauna of the area. Kierstin and I were able to name most of the trees and a few of the birds we saw! A few years ago, I would never have cared what the names of the trees and birds are, now it is a fun game to see if someone in our group recognizes what we see! The weather was fantastic for our excursion. Many times I had heard of this great spot but, it was always summertime and I would never imagine walking along the trails in the middle of summer. Not only do you risk being carried off by mosquitoes, but melting from the humidity along the way!When Dave and David returned, we went strawberry picking with Grandpa! Because we were early in the season, I spent the most ever on strawberries but, they sure tasted delicious! Very sweet and juicy too!

No comments:
Post a Comment