Wednesday, February 11, 2009



MERRY CHRISTMAS!
We hope the Savior's love filled your heart on this magical day!




WOW!! What a morning! Check out Kierstin's surprise with her gift from Santa!



Yes, she received a live Gerbil. She thought it was just pretend until she opened the box!

The most amazing gift Santa left this year at our house was a Wii! Pronounced, WE! I do not consider myself an electronic game player at all. BUT, this system is a blast. No, I am not receiving any endorsements from Nintendo for this plug either. My favorite game is Wi Fit. With this game are all kinds of activities like yoga, running, boxing, hula hoop, tight rope walking, ski jumping, and the list goes on and on! There is a balance board that you stand on for all activities. Depending on where you lean or how you jump determines where your character goes. You also have hand controls that allow you to catch, jab, hit a tennis ball etc..! How fun it is. I can see many hours of fun yet to come with this!

This is my first attempt with a video . Sorry it is a bit long. I was not sure how to edit. Enjoy our morning fun!



No comments: