Wednesday, October 27, 2010

BYU COUGAR STUDENT

Many of you don't know but, I have been enrolled as a BYU independent studies student the last few years. Honestly, I have not completed more than 3 classes. I decided it was time to drop the notion of completing my bachelors degree or get serious and complete my degree. I really felt like I was suppose to finish. So, I bit the bullet, bought my next class and so it is! I am considering myself a full time student once again. OK, maybe I'm not a full time student but because I am a mother of 4 students, a bishop's wife, a school nurse volunteer, a soccer mom, a baseball mom, and an academic games mom, I consider myself full time!


The class I am taking is SFL 240 Parenting and Child Guidance. So far it has been pretty easy. I seem to have the same beliefs as the professor so many of the theories seem common sense. The other theories presented are a refresher from ideals learned while obtaining my nursing degree.


GO BYU!!

No comments: