Monday, August 31, 2009

SCHOOLS IN SESSION!!!

OK, so we have been back to school for 2 weeks now. Yes, I say "we" have been back to school. All mothers know that when a child is in school, you are too! What, with all that homework to review and projects to help plan, purchase for and support, it feels as though you are repeating the grade all over again! So this year I enter 2nd, 6th, 7th, and 9th grades! All at different schools too! Within a span of 3 hours, I send all 4 kids and 1 husband out the door. Hopefully according to schedule and all on time with a smiling face! When the last one leaves I am left with piles of laundry to wash, dry, and fold or something in the house to clean. Beginning at 2:30 my loved ones begin to trickle back home! One by one they begin their homework. Out the door again to pick up Jess from the pool in time to load Steven and Kierstin into the car for soccer. Good thing Dave is home with the others! By the time soccer is over it is a scramble to get kids into bed!

And here I am at 10:48 PM yawning ready for bed. I better get there because I get to wake up at 5:00 AM to start it all over again. Honestly I would have it no other way, ok maybe a little less time spent in the car would be nice!

No comments: