Sunday, April 10, 2011

Work and what's up!

I began working for the Palm Beach County Health Department February 18th! No, I wasn't looking for a job, it literally fell into my lap. I have been volunteering at the High School Clinic for about 7 months. With the retirement of an employee, money opened up in the department and they offered me to work part time, temporary until the end of school. How could I pass up the opportunity? The first few weeks of work were spent mostly in training, mandatory classes all health department employees take. Some were interesting, others were honestly tearfully boring! My position is as school nurse at Atlantic High School clinic. Anyway with working part time, my free time has drastically dropped to nill. My BYU class has taken a backseat to non existant. I was able to take my midterm shortly before girls camp. BUT to study and continue with the second portion of the class, not sure when that will occur...maybe this summer. I am truly hoping that the final is not comprehensive. So that is life caught up to now. Girls camp is over, I believe it was a success! Girls had fun and I hope testimonies were strengthened. Now time to focus on spring cleaning, end of the school year for the kids and summer plans!

1 comment:

Al Who said...

Well well, a working girl. Send me an e-mail and tell me about the kids.
Love ya all,
Grandpa Al
alwhoorwhat@gmail.com