Thursday, July 2, 2009

Blue Springs the Ultimate swimming hole!











Dave has taken the scouts here a few times and knew our family would also enjoy the beauty both surrounding and inside the spring. If you would like more information about the Spring, check out the Florida State Park website. OK, so it took mom a little more time to muster enough courage to jump into the FREEZING 73 degree water!



I did hear someone say that they saw an alligator around the river bend. Fortunately, we did not see any near us. We did see the fish near the "boil" or where the water comes from the ground to the surface. I think it is a Gar.Oh no! Where is Dad going? Is he being pulled into the dark cave?Jess and Steven don't seem too concerned!
































1 comment:

Cynthia's Blog said...

I would never go swimming where crocs are! Ever! I looks great.