Tuesday, September 2, 2008


BURNIN' UP!!


Jessica and Kierstin had a fantastic end to their summer this year! They were treated to a trip to Boston for the Jonas Brothers concert with their grandfather. Nick is Jessica's favorite, not only because he too has diabetes. He can sing decent enough and plays multiple instruments.

Personally, I am partial to the boy bands of my generation. However, as a mother, I approve of this group! Their lyrics are clean and some tunes are quite catchy! You may even find me and the kids in the car with the radio full blast jamming to tunes like Australia, Year 3000, and Kids of the Future! So Jonas Brothers, keep Burning up those tunes because they Rock!


1 comment:

Cynthia's Blog said...

wow, that is some trip! I wish Christina would listen to them instead of My Chemical Romance. I know the Arch of where you speak. I love that one too. Malaina and I hiked to every single arch that the roads led to.